Thursday 10 April 2014

# 74 - April

It's spring! It's fresh, bright and my favourite time of year!  Here is a spring inspired moodboard for you.





Use this to create. What part of this inspires you? Is it the colours? The Stripes? The balloons or shapes? The childrens books?

Show us what you create using this picture!

I was inspired by the colors and the playfulness in the picture. To get as intense colors as in the picture I used acrylic paint.



I was inspired by the colors: yellow, blue, light blue and red, with stripes, balloons, bubbles and the writing crazy.


Yellow isn't my favorite color, but this spring I have enjoyed watching my neighbors' daffodils bloom. I would have to say that I was attracted to the yellow in the nature pictures on the mood board and the beauty around me.



I took my inspiration from the colours and playfulness of the picture and chose a photo of my youngest son on the Spin Dizzy ride at Diggerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx